- Briefing the common application H2020, „iPATH”, Corvinus University Budapest – III.4. sub-project (Partners: University of Geneva, Switzerland * Glasgow Caledonian, University United Kingdom * DIKTIO – Network for Reform in Greece and Europe, Greece * University of Florence, Italy * PRAXIS Center for Policy Studies, Estonia * Bournemouth University, United Kingdom * University of Jyväskylä, Finland * National Technical University of Athens, Greece * University of Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Intensive Presentation Skills Training – BCE, 2018.10.18-19.
- Networking Skills Seminar – BCE, 2018.11.23.
- Training for publication writing – BCE, 2018.12.17.
- Participation on conferences (chart attached) – The students and young researchers taking part in the professional implementation of the application project present their researches on domestic and foreign conferences.
The publications can be read here.